1.31.2011

A Message from Harlow

Hi Everyone....Harlow here. Mom said since I am getting so big I could blog on here all by myself. I wasn't real sure what to write about...so she told me just to tell y'all what I did today. It started off with me waking up while mommy was in the shower. I yelled for her, but she never came. Luckily, my Uncle Cole was getting ready for school so he came and got me. He sure is nice to have around....(but he never changes my diaper). He took me and my soggy diaper straight to mommy, and she turned on my favorite show and I got to watch it in mommy and daddy's big bed. I love waking up early.
After we got ready it was off to see Maddie. She is pretty grumpy these days (when she wakes up) so I just try to stay away from her until she is ready to play. We had a fun day, enjoying the warm weather and the rocks(my current favorite outdoor toy). I like playing with Maddie and giving her hugs and kisses...she is my best friend. Mom is going to post some pictures from our outside adventures later.
Tonight, mom and I made bean and cheeezzz tacos. They were really good.....Berkeley thought so too. After dinner we played and sang lots of songs and read lots of books. My mom is a really good singer. Then it was off to take a bath with my daddy....This is my favorite time of the day! I just drank my bottle and now mom says its time to go "night-night" so I gotta go. Lub wooh.

Oh..and just in case my mom posts a picture of me with my lip out....let me explain...I was just going to walk to the edge of the driveway and then turn around I promise! Mrs. Kasey just assumed I was going to keep walking into the street. I hate getting told no...it stinks!

Harlow




No comments: