1.03.2011

New Years.....

The days of getting all dressed up and going to a loud,stuffy restaurant, followed by a loud,obnoxious bar for New Years is a thing of the past! (WOW, how old did I just sound?) I have to admit though...I loved every second of it. This year 5 couples decided to get together and start a tradition of renting out a house every 4th of July and New Years so that we can all come together, relax, eat good food, and let our kids run around. 2010 was a great start to that tradition. Harlow is our first "kid running around" and there were two more in their mommy's bellies that will be making their debut in 2011. I love spending time this group and wish we could do it more often.
Harlow did great! We just had to keep her away from the firepit...which means we kept her inside for the most part, and despite a few tantrums she was a champ. Have I told you how often I am seeing those now? That's another post. We can't wait for more babies to join her next year. Soon, all the bunkbeds in the rental will be full of giggles, coodies,and stinky feet. I can't wait!

Love, M




No comments: