1.30.2011

The Kid Can Read!

Ok... maybe she can't read yet, but the pictures are pretty convincing. These days Harlow LOVES to go and play in her room BY HERSELF. Sometimes she wants us in there too, but most of the time she is perfectly content playing by herself. "Playing" involves her pulling down ALL the books off her bookshelf and then sitting in the middle of them reading each one. Here are a couple of pictures that I took when I snuck in there to check on her. (I get to pick this mess up EVERY night!!) I love it!!!
Today, I had all the intentions in the world of getting a cute picture of H and I at church..This was our first time to wear matching shoes! Whoooohoo. She got these super cute leopard flats for christmas and I had on mine....Unfortunately, Miss H isn't feeling too great today, so we left early and came home to cuddle and drink juice. Hopefully, we will be back at it tomorrow. Have a great week!

Love, M


No comments: