1.03.2011

New Year

2011, is going to be a great year. I am already starting to make lists of everything. Personal goals....professional goals.....projects I want to do around the house...and even a few money management goals! I know! Isn't it great? HAHAHAHAH.... I keep bringing it up to Waylen, so he can make his list too, but for some reason he seems disinterested. I am sure it has nothing to do with the gazillion bowl games on. They should really think about ending all that boy stuff before the New Year starts....
Anyways, step one of all my lists and organization is to find a new daily planner. For my job, I need a specific type, one that has a monthly view only of the month ahead so I can plan out all of my appts, lunches, meetings, etc. I was so excited to see that one of the blogs I follow discussed the hottest new planners out there. I am even more excited with the one I found. Not only does this one give me the month to month calendar view, but also 45+ pages of blank sheets in the back for notes, ideas, etc. PERFECT! To top it all off...each page is monogrammed with my initials and the front is leopard print and personalized. SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTTTEEEE! If you like planners as much as I do you have to check it out.

www.centsationalgirl.com

This is the blog where I found all the different planners....

www.ericcondren.com

And this is the one I went with....Yeah!!!


Once I am done with all my "lists"...I will let you in on a few. I am thinking about a project a month for the house...and maybe even blogging about it. Ok, I am getting WAY ahead of myself and I am picturing both eye rolling from my husband when he reads this...or terrible words forming in his mouth...LOVE YOU HONEY!!! Have a great week.

Love, M

No comments: