2.10.2011

My New Digs

Well...What do you think? Isn't it awesome? I know I am a little biased, but I am extremely excited about how cute it turned out.

So, one of my 2011 goals was to start fresh with my blog. Over the past six months I have been quite the avid blog follower. I never knew there were so many great blogs on home design, fashion, and "mommy stuff" out there. So I knew I wanted to jump into that, but I didn't really know where to start. First, I thought I would start a completely different blog separate from my one about Harlow to discuss new fashion, things I love, home projects, etc. After thinking about that I decided....that it was TOTALLY NOT REALISTIC. So I opted for updating this one with a catchy name and design which means some new fun posts will be added too.

I wish I could take complete credit for this, but it all goes to the lovely girls at www.smittenblogdesigns.blogspot.com. They worked with me on everything from the the design, color scheme, to the overall idea of the blog. They were amazing and I cannot say enough good things about them. Jacquelline was my designer and she was super sweet and so easy to work with. So if you like it, make sure you go check them out. They also have some cute premade things too!

No comments: