2.17.2011

This Is The Stuff ...

Have you ever just had one of those days or weeks where everything that could go wrong...does? That was me this week. It seemed like something happened everyday. So, in honor of this crazy week..this song fits perfectly. Literally!!!



And, I am not kidding....This has all pretty much happened to me recently.....



This is a picture from yesterday. I was getting samples out of my storage unit and went to lock it back up and my key broke off inside...NOW WHAT??? Lucky for me, I have a husband who is handy with a tool that can break the lock off so that I can put a new one on.

I should add that I also lost my phone this weekend at the rodeo (luckily) it was recovered....but that day I was completely lost without it.

And the most fitting part of the song is "Going 45 in a 35....sirens and fines.." Yup, that was me last month. I got a ticket for going exactly that. I am such a rebel. hahahhaa....sorry Schertz Police Department.




But, "...In the middle of my little mess....I forget how big I am blessed...because this is the stuff you use!" I can just take a deep breath and think about what really matters...like this one....



and this....


oh...and this...for a couple more months :)

No comments: