6.01.2010

We come back from Mexico and our baby is ALL grown up!

Wow!!! The past week flew by. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday flew by preparing for our trip..and then the trip went by even faster. How does that always happen? One thing I will note.. is NEVER have a layover in Mexico City! NEVER!!! It is horrible....awful.....nasty....get my drift. hahaha. We pretty much spent 2 of our 4 days traveling and that just takes it out of you. But I have to say once we got there....we loved it. It was so much fun catching up with old friends...the guys most nights were at one end talking and telling old college stories...while the girls at the other end were...well...ugh....laughing and taking pictures of ourselves. HAHAHAH...after every night..the next day we would wake up and just look back at what we did the night before. Some are hilarious. Like one night we decided to build a cheerleading pyramid on the beach...and I think I even threw a "toe touch" in there. HAHAHAH...Good memories...and well...some bad. like getting all dressed up and heading down to dinner when BAM... a bird POOPED on me! I was mortified...so angry, I guess its good luck for the bride and groom though...Here are a couple of pictures from the trip.
Harlow on the other hand.....grew up all in four days...She is crawling of course now....but she is also pulling up....clapping..and giving me kisses!!! Well they are open mouth, but she thinks its sooo fun. And when she claps she looks at me and waits for me to say "YEAH". She loves that....and I love her so much. Waylen and I had an amazing time getting away and spending time together, but we were sooooo glad to hug our baby girl!
















Love, M

No comments: