6.25.2010

We are definitely having a boy.....next!

HAHAHAHHAHAAH....How many people gasped at that title? It is true I guess...If you have ever believed any of the old wives' tales out there. It says that if your baby says "mama" first your next baby will be a boy and if the baby says "daddy" first..you will be having a girl! Waylen says its 50/50 and that I am crazy so we shall see! I hope its right! Anyways to explain the video....she has been saying "ba ba ba ba ba ba" FOREVER...so we have been trying to expand it to say mama and dada. First she would just move her lips to say mama with us. Everytime we say dada she says " ba ba". Sometimes she just blows bubbles to ignore us and sometimes (ok, well A LOT!) she turns into this monster and talks in this weird monster voice. I asked a psychiatrist that I was having lunch with this week if that was normal....and he said she should be fine but did joke asking how far she could turn her head... haahhahhah... She is my little monster and I love hearing those sounds come out of her mouth (And yes, I do realize she has no clue what she is saying and that it doesnt really count.) But, in this house...IT DOES! YIPPPEEEEEE....now time to work on da-ddy!
Oh, and one more thing....she is waving her hand back and forth at me ......she loves waving right now! And excuse the last part where I turn the camera to me....bad angle!

Love, M


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

No comments: