6.13.2010

8 Months!

Today Harlow is 8 months! Aaaahhhhh...once again I say..how has it gone by sooooo fast? I was pregnant FOREVER!! HAHAHA
We now .....
can sleep through the night, sit up, pull up, laugh, clap, kiss, say babababa, mouth the word mama (my personal fav), has 1.5 teeth, too much crazy hair...and of course...how could I forget... crawls all over the place...especially to places like...the stairs, dog bowls, TV cabinet and fireplace.
She LOVES....water, baths, pools, clothes, shoes...(seriously!),squash, sweet potatoes, prunes, pinching our faces, reading books, doing cheers, riding in her car, seeing daddy walk in the door, going to the gym, and her puppy...even though Macie is NOT a fan.
I love you baby girl. You make me so proud! Your daddy and I can't imagine life before you! Muuuaaaahhhhhh!









No comments: