6.04.2010

Our 'lil WINO.....and our new pool!

We are starting to settle back into our routine..the fussing and the attitude is slowly dissipating....thank the Lord! She is becoming quite the little diva I have to say (not sure where she gets it from). I think she gets really frustrated seeing everyone walking around her (especially her friend Maddie) when all she gets to do is stand as still as possible so she doesn't fall over. She's becoming more stable and continues to crawl straight over to to the stairs...no matter how many times we tell her NO NO! Time to buy a gate!
So since we got back from Mexico she has started standing up in her bed and everynight after we put her in there she will pull herself up and start screaming at us to come back in there. I usually let her scream for a bit and then go in there to lay her back down...to which she goes right to sleep. I love walking in there though because as soon as she sees me.... even if she is screaming crying it suddenly turns into a laugh and she starts clapping her hands. hahaha!! Well last night she got lazy and just decided to play by herself; sitting down in her bed. We decided to just leave her be since she was so content. As we were getting ready for bed we turned on the video monitor and saw the funniest thing. Waylen yelled at me in the bathroom to "Come and check out our 'lil wino!" I ran in there and saw on the screen Harlow sitting down all slouched over leaning back on the side of the crib passed out. She looked exactly like a drunk person passed out sitting up against a wall. We tried our best to walk quietly into the room to get a picture, but we woke up our 'lil wino and she was not happy! Check out the look on her face...priceless!

Today after picking up Harlow we both decided it was time to get a pool for her. It was soooo hot and I had my eye on the perfect one. I love all the new things they come up with these days! This one has a shade that covers the top of the pool and the material it is made of provides spf 50! PERFECT...I'm sold! Harlow loved it...too bad we couldn't both fit in there comfortably...I just got to sweat the whole time!






Love, M

No comments: