8.03.2010

First trip to the Zoo......

Everyone is getting on my case for not blogging lately......sorry. I feel like I have been going non-stop lately. And I am not even sure what I have been doing exactly (besides becoming a "green thumb")!!!! That deserves a whole blog in itself so I will just move on. My brother, sister and Will came down the weekend before last and I am pretty sure we crammed as much as we could in a 24 hr period as humanly possible. We started off the saturday with a workout and then took Harlow to the new Splashpad. I wasn't sure as to how she would react, but she did pretty good. For those who dont know what I am talking about it's like a mini water park....without slides...if that makes sense. The water comes out so fast...that it kinda caught her off guard. The funniest part was her crawling around. She was obviously pretty confused with crawling in water because she kept one knee up and one knee down the entire time....it was the funniest thing. After a nap we had lunch and then headed to the zoo. I am not sure whose idea it was to go to the zoo in the middle of the afternoon.....because it was HHHOOOOOTTTT. Harlow loved the aquarium...probably because it was inside and all the fish were so bright. Everything else was just another "puppy" running around to her. We headed straight to the Gristmill after that for dinner. Of course, we had an hour wait, but it was sooo worth it. Harlow even made some money while we were waiting!!! This older lady that was sitting across the way was hooked on Harlow and walked over and gave her $10!!!! It was hilarious....we didn't know what to say and we tried to give it back, but this lady was intent on Harlow getting this money. I guess that will start her college savings!!!! Here are some pics from the weekend. We had a blast!










Love, M

No comments: