7.19.2010

Weekend with Pop and GiGi

We have been traveling the past couple of weekends visiting all the grandparents that live in other cities. Last weekend we went to MiMi and Grumps house and this weekend we went to The Woodlands to visit Pop and GiGi, and Uncle Chad and Uncle Brooks. We had a great time. Harlow got to swim in the pool, we cooked out, and Waylen even got in a little golf. He always does! hahaa. I also FINALLY ordered Harlows 4.5 month pictures that we had taken there in February. Waylen and I decided to have her one year pictures taken there as well since she did such an amazing job. Can you believe I am already talking about "one year" pictures?
Last night Waylen and I put a ton of her "baby" toys in the attic...like the bumbo, swing, tummy time mat, and bouncy chair. So sad. She has moved on to much bigger things like her horsey, the toilet, stairs, and windows. She can somehow go from this shrill voice almost like she's singing to this mean monster talk in a matter of seconds. It is hilarious. No new words yet.....Just lots of new shoes. I love my baby...

Love, M






No comments: