4.08.2009







Ok....So I had to get my very first "official" post in before its time to go to bed. I am pretty sure Waylen thinks I am crazy to be so excited about "blogging", but he's just a boy! So much has happened recently that I wish I could go back and post on, but I won't because then I will miss out on everything happenin' NOW! So, my cool neighbor Dawn helped me set everything up tonight and made it look as beautiful as it does! She Rocks! We are loving our house that we moved into last October...I will have to add pics of that later. We still have our 3 crazy dogs....Piper and Bella (the crazy Lab and "wanna be Lab") and then our "precious" Macie....hers is the only picture of course that I can find...conveinent!!! Anyways...we are expecting our first baby October 2009...so that makes us 12.5 weeks! Whoohoo...I will do a separate post on that...once I figure out the scanner! Until then...be safe....xoxo



2 comments:

Christina... said...

Super Cute Meredith!!!

LeroyLime said...

yeah!!! Your 1st post...now you're not a blogger virgin anymore! :) Love the photos and can't wait to watch that baby bump GROW!

You are VERY welcome...anytime...hey, you have followers-I mean stalkers, ha! :)