4.15.2009

Easter Wedding Weekend!








So this Easter was a bit unusual...we had a wedding to go to. Our dear friends Nick and Marita (shown dancing the night away below) got married on Saturday. We drove down to Kingwood on Friday with just enough time to rest for a second and then get ready for the Rehearsal Dinner. On the way there I reviewed the 10 page itinerary....YES 10...they are so organized! So friday night was the rehearsal and then we went and had dinner at an Italian restaurant for the pre-wedding festivities. I love watching how giddy and nervous the bride and groom are the night before. Gosh, I remember that night like it was yesterday....all the girls stayed up that night in our hotel and rented wedding crashers. hahaha the things you remember! I knew I was going to have to be a trooper and stay out late both friday and saturday and man did it hit me on sunday...I felt awful....but I made it through, the wedding was beautiful....no one could tell I was pregnant...so we shouted it from the roof tops instead...we laughed thinking about when I first got pregnant...and I said OMG...I am definitely going to be showing at their wedding. How cool.....yeah...not quite yet. I think I am getting there though....fingers crossed!




2 comments:

House of Payne said...

You look so beautiful in all of your pictures.. Pretty soon you will be posting blogs using one hand, while the baby is in the other! Glad you are in the blogging world, it can be very addicting. You can get to my sis in law Jill's blog through mine and then to her friends that you know, it is like a big spider web..
Your blog is awesome I will put it on my link when I can figure out how to do that...

LeroyLime said...

I LOVE how you are ALWAYS standing on the right...you guys look adorable - glad you had a GREAT weekend!