4.24.2009

How can it only be friday...and I am so ready for monday!


So this weekend I have the pleasure of taking care of six dogs for the weekend....ALONE!!! My great friend Patti and her husband left for Vegas on Thursday...so they dropped Miss. Mia off that morning...they are coming back on Sunday...Macie and Mia love playing....and then at times they are just doing there own thing....They are sleeping well too....which is good for me.....




If I would have stopped there you would probably think..ohhhh thats fun....but it gets worse....First of all, Monday we will be saying goodbye to our two "big dogs"......Don't want to go into too much detail now because I will get sad....but it totally a great thing....and will benefit everyone involved. So for a great send-off we have two other labs staying with us. Their owner, Jack went on the golf trip with my dad and Waylen and I am obviously a big sucker! Let me just say that these four dogs don't necessarily get along real well....so before I left for work this morning I put Jacks' two dogs in the "dog run" and our two labs in the backyard.....just for safety reasons....Well this is what I came home to.....





They had chewed through the "dog run" gate and started digging holes along the fence line!! Yeah!! And it's ONLY FRIDAY!!! Ugggghhhhhhhh........we are definitely gonna have some extra landscaping to re-do after all the dogs are gone....




1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

oh my gosh, can't believe they did that to your FENCE! Ack!! Give us a call if you need some extra hands with the pups-I'll send Jami down! :)