3.29.2011

Catch Up

I am going to be playing "catch up" over the next couple of days. I want to say that we have been super busy...but I can't exactly remember what we did that kept me from blogging. So I will just move on quickly and change the subject. Hahahahah.....
This is a video of Harlow's newest achievement. She got this puzzle from her Pop and Gigi and has loved it ever since. Over the past week we discovered that with a little help putting the letters in their places....she can do it all by herself. The video shows her doing it twice (I know, it is a little long), but the second time is the best because she talks to us. Just to help everyone out.... "howwwww" is actually "help" and "tan too" is her version of "thank you". There are also several "I dewwww it!" which her letting us know she can do it all by herself.
If you watch real closely you can tell that some of the letters are duplicates like "a" and "e" so each one has a different color. Underneath each puzzle piece is the color of the letter that goes in that spot and somehow she even gets that right!!! Go Harlow!!! (We are just a little proud!)

Enjoy!


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

No comments: