4.18.2012

Mud Run 2012

Well, Waylen had the great idea that we should run in a mud run this year. I said sure, figuring it would be fairly easy since I have been running again. I forgot about the fact that we would be running in a pasture with lots of holes and MUD!!! UUUGGGHH I hate MUD! It was a 5 mile race with 11 obstacles. Waylen and I started out the race with several of our friends, but we all ended up finishing at different times. When we got to the first obstacle about a quarter mile into the race I could tell Waylen was dying. He laughed and asked me how far we had run. When I told him, I swear I he probably thought about turning around. Needless to say, I went ahead of him shortly after that. It ended up being tons of fun and all I can say is "We FINISHED!" HAHAHAHA

No comments: