8.14.2011

Hubby Turns 30!!!!


Well, it finally happened! I always wondered what it would be like to be 30...and here we (I mean, he) is. hahahhaaha...I will live up these last 9 months of my 20's! The hubby on the other hand, celebrated his 30th birthday this weekend! It was a blast. We had our 18 week appointment on his actual birthday, so we got to confirm that we will actually be having a boy this January! We both held our breathe while she looked around......and she found IT!!! Wyatt "can't decided on a middle name" Pape is coming sooner than we know it. I can't believe we are almost halfway done! After that we celebrated with sushi and then this weekend had his big party with friends!!! Oh, and he would be devastated if I didn't mention this....but he did shoot the best round of his life this weekend....a 74! I think he is prepping to teach Wyatt everything he knows! You rock babe!
Fall is almost upon us, which means FOOTBALL season is starting soon! Harlow and I decided to finally give him what he has always wanted...a MAN CAVE!!!! I will have to post pictures soon but it involves dark walls, home theater chairs, GOOGLE TV, and Surround Sound.......am I a nice wife or what? haahhahaahha.....Now, I must say that the "have to still be in a little bit of control" side of me will be helping with the design layout of the room. There is no telling what I would find if I let him do it all. He will be hosting a Fantasy Football league draft in two weeks....So I better get off the computer and help paint! Happy Birthday Babe! Love you to the moon and back!!! - Love, Meredith, Harlow, and Wyatt













No comments: