4.25.2011

Easter Treats

From Harlow:

For all those little kids out there that aren't as smart as me.....let me fill you in! Easter is soooo AH-MAAAHHHZZZINNG!!! I loved every second of it. Did you know that on this day, there are colored eggs just laying around with CAAAANNNNY (candy) in them? Seriously!!!! I also got lots of presents from all my grandparents and my Aunt Ashley. My Aunt Ashley is soo cool because she sent me a huge sucker. It was yummy. Everyone tried to eat some of it, but I wouldn't let them. Mom said I had to take off all of my clothes and eat it outside which to me was EVEN BETTER!!! Mommy kept saying.....I was having a "sugar rush" or something...whatever that means!! She also keeps saying one day Easter will be even cooler once I really know what it means, but for now I will enjoy my CAAANNNYYY!!! Happy Easter Peeps!





No comments: