11.14.2010

JOYFOLIE

As most of you know, when I find something that I want....I usually get it......EXCEPT this time. I stumbled across the most amazing designer out of Houston. She started back in 2008 making her daughter cute flats and accessories and her business has just blown up since then. So much so, that every design is practically sold out and when she adds new inventory it's gone within 5 minutes. So, I am accepting this challenge(which Waylen thinks my dedication is hilarious) and am hoping to snag a few pairs of these gorgeous shoes before Christmas(Waylen won't find this so hilarious..hehehehehe). Everyone should check these out..she even has some cute shoes for boys. I love everything and I hear she is adding fur accessories soon!!! HEAVEN! Until then....Harlow will be sporting her cute new sparkly Toms! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Love, M


WWW.JOYFOLIE.COM


This is Harlows new thing.....French kisses for Berkley! EEEEWWWWWW. I don't get why she thinks this is sooo FUN!

No comments: