10.18.2010

I"m a BIG Girl Now!

Well, we all survived the birthday party weekend! I will admit I went a little overboard, BUT...I loved every second of it and would do it all over again! I will post pics later.
Harlow went with mommy and daddy to her one year appt today. I am glad to say she is in good health...weighing 21.2 lbs...(lean) and 31 inches tall (long)!!!! Everything looked great...except maybe her ears. We may end up doing tubes this winter, but that was kind of expected. Harlow got 4 shots today...none of which we wanted! I tried distracting her with a book, but it didnt work a single bit. She was VERY upset. Here is a pic of her with her sucker after calming down enough for me to set her down.



She also got to turn her carseat around today. She loved it. Just laughed and laughed everytime I turned around. I love my big girl.

No comments: