4.29.2010

My How Time Flies....

Today is the perfect day for a new blog...so many "firsts" with the little one. This past weekend we went to Dallas for Auntie Ashleys birthday and to see the family. We had a lot of fun shopping and playing, but we were both glad to see daddy when we got home.



On wednesday when I picked up Harlow I drove up to see this....




SHE IS DRIVING ALREADY!!!! I could have just cried laughing...so stinkin' cute. She knew exactly what to do...had her hands on the wheel laughing the whole time. Maddie didn't really enjoy the attention Harlow was getting so she threw a little tantrum....hahahhaha....drama..drama! Harlow also went that morning to her first story time at the Library with Kasey and Maddie. They have story time for all the different age groups and they went to the 12-18 months one and Harlow did great. Actually sat there the whole time listening...such a scholar! hehehehe

Well, you know mommy and daddy couldn't just let her go without a car while she's not at Kaseys during the day...SOOOOOOOOO.....we took a little trip over to BABIES R US tonight and got her very own PINK CAR!!! Here are some pictures from her first drive.....I think I laughed the entire time. She was so focused on the road and even got a little comfortable and just had one arm on the wheel. I think this is going to be one she will love for a long time. We also bought her a new carseat today. How is she already that big? Can someone please tell me! We got the safest one we could find.....I think she is gonna like it a lot better. She hates leaning back in her infant one...too afraid she might miss something, I guess. I wish I could give her a pill that could make her stay this age forever! I love her so much..she makes me so proud!



And if that wasn't enough...she decided she wanted to venture out and eat something different than cereal...so her first veggie is.......CARROTS!!!!! And she LOVED them!




LOVE, M

No comments: