12.29.2010

Christmas Eve

We did our family Christmas on Christmas Eve this year. Since Harlow has no idea at this point anyway...we just pretended it was Christmas day when we woke up that morning....it is was such an awesome day. I absolutely loved watching her open her gifts, so excited about each one she got. We gave her about 5 mins between each gift to let her play with each toy before we moved on to the next. And even though she would have just been fine with a bag of tissue paper(I KNOW), it was so fun shopping for her this year. I can't imagine what the years have in store for me with her. I just kept adding ONE more thing!! hahahah. Waylen and I made a big breakfast for the three of us...watched movies, played with Harlow, and I baked a little. It was PERFECT. That afternoon we went to church and then headed over to The Williamsons for the Annual Christmas Eve celebration. I am truly so blessed, our little family of three, I couldn't ask for anything more. This day I will always remember.... Love you Waylen and Harlow!
















No comments: